The 45 Day Renovation
Home renovations can get frustrating pretty quick if you hire the wrong people to do the job. Once the project gets started, potential issues can be exposed. If your renovator isn’t experience enough to handle the issue, the renovation can be delayed by days or even weeks forcing you to live in a non-functional house for however long it takes to fix the issues.
Develeko is not only a renovation company, we are home builders as well. Which means we have the right people in place to handle any problems that gets in our way. Because we don’t have a need hire an outside contractor, those surprises will be handled in the most cost effective way. Our teams work together to make sure the project is done right and on time the first time. We are so confident in our work that we are offering the 45 day full renovation.
45 Day Renovation Typical Project
- 50’s -90’s bungalow or split level home.
- Full design with our in-house designer
- Open kitchen, dining room and living room walls
- Replace kitchen and place an island
- Add pot light and pendant lights over island
- Clad fireplace wall in living room
- Replace flooring on main level
- Replace doors on main level
- Replace trim on main level
- Remove popcorn ceilings
– Gut and redo entire main floor bathroom
– Depends on desired finishing
– Cost of Appliances
The 60 Day Renovation
Because not all houses are created equal, the size of your project may be a little larger than the average home renovation. No worries tho, we are still very confident in our work and can still get the job done in an appropriate amount of time. When speaking to our consultant about the project, they will give you a full idea of the scope of work and let you know then if it can be done in 45 days, or if they will need the extra couple weeks to make sure all the details of the renovation are to your standards.